Monday, December 8, 2008

Santa Suver

This morning we had a fun surprise from the Suver's; Legos, baby dolls, strollers, and fake food to go with our kitchen set! They had an absolute blast playing with everything. They almost forgot to eat their breakfast!
Attack Nanny Dani!!!! I was trying to get pictures of the kids, so I thought it would be nice to get down to their level, but the moment I sat down, they attacked!





Cailyn had her hair in a cute spout this morning, but she took it out. Nice style Cailyn.

More attacking!!

Avery, please come and help me!

We've got you now Nanny Dani.



Oops. Cailyn fell over the bricks.

Avery made a little chair out of the bricks. They're so innovative aren't they?

I'm playing babies with the girls, and when I turn around, Chance has the duck hamper on his head. Whatta nut!












No comments: