
Yes, Nolan is growing up each and everyday and I'm not sure if I love it or want him to slow down. He's been rolling over for many weeks now, sits in his saucer, jumper and bumpo and is close to sitting on his own (he falls forward, but keeps pretty good balance). I like to think he says Mom too, but that's probably just wishful thinking. It's usually when he is crying, so maybe he really is?! He loves laughing at himself in the mirror. He's also close to holding his own bottle. We're going to work on potty training starting next week....just kidding (:

Chance keeps such a special place in his heart for Evan and Nolan...and soon he'll make room for Baby Girl Skiles! He can be a little stinker at times, but when it comes to the little ones, he is so sweet and gentle. They love him too. Especially Evan. He just lights up when Chance plays with him.

Why does C.J. always find the most odd places to sleep...and silly positions too! He'll be in the middle of playing with his friends, and all of a sudden he's out. I recently experienced my most funny moment at Ritter's Critters. I told C.J. to lay on the couch and take a nap. He climbs on the couch and lays on his belly with his feet toward the backrest and his head on the floor (kind of like doing a handstand or push ups angled downward from the couch). He draped his blanket over his head, so I thought he was just playing around. I went up stairs to put Evan down, and when I came back down, C.J. was in the same position. I became a little worried because who falls asleep like that?! Turns out he was just fine. Apparently very sleepy (which is why I suggested the nap in the first place!) Had I not been concerned I would have grabbed the camera and taken a picture, but as I tell the kids, "safety first".


Precious
1 comment:
i wish you lived close to me so you could care for my liam!! you seem so good at what you do... i admire that!
Post a Comment