I am planning on adding all of our new pictures soon, but until then, I thought it would be nice to share with you all, what these incredible kids have been up to.
We've had lots of birthdays this summer. C.J. turned 4, Chance and Cailyn turned 3 and Evan is one! We will be having a new birthday to celebrate once Baby Skiles decides to join the world. She is due this month and I know her mama is anxious for her to come out and play! It will be nice to add another girl to the Critter mix.
We've also made Penny and Josh official Critters. They have been our summer playmates and everyone has had a good time. Penny is 5, so she has been a terrific little helper, and is certainly quick to inform me if any of the kids are up to no good. Josh is a 3 year old overflowing with energy. I don't know where it all comes from, but he just doesn't seem to run out. Penny will be off to Kindergarten soon, so we might have to steal Josh for some play dates!
**I began this post exactly a week ago, and so far still no baby Skiles. Her official due date was today, so we're patiently waiting! COME OUT LITTLE GIRL....
**I began this post exactly a week ago, and so far still no baby Skiles. Her official due date was today, so we're patiently waiting! COME OUT LITTLE GIRL....
No comments:
Post a Comment