Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ritter's Critters Carnival

On August 12, 2011, we had a backyard carnival for all of the Critters. Some of them have not seen one another is a very long time, so it was great to have everyone together. They had a blast being reunited. We had pin the nose on the clown, bowling, can toss, bean bag toss, a pinata, darts, sack races, sno cones, pizza, and lots of laughs! I think they had more fun just running around together rather than playing the games.

It was great having all of the parents there too! It's crazy that C.J. & Nevaeh are starting kindergarten this year. Avery, Chance & Cailyn all turned 4 and Evan turned 2. Ms. Elisabear is turning one this month! I love looking back at pictures from when they were tiny tykes. Makes you realize how quickly this stage goes by.

Although it was a night full of laughs and fun times, leave it to Cailyn to bring a tear to my eye. Kristy was telling me that when she tells Cailyn that I am moving, Cailyn says "I know, Danielle is moving on". When I asked Cailyn if she knew that I was moving, she said, "yes, and that makes me sad." Break my heart kid.

Regardless of the sadness of that moment, everyone left on a happy note. Brandon, Nolan and I plan to visit Columbus often & hope that our Columbus friends come and see us whenever they want!

Good Times!

No comments: