The best part of my day was when Avery and Chance (the youngest) were both sitting in my lap, and while drinking her bottle, Avery starts caressing Chance's hand. They continued rubbing and holding each other's hands for quite some time. It was a very peaceful moment and so darn cute. I only wish I could have snapped a picture!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Welcome C.J. and Chance!!
Today, Avery and I welcomed C.J. and Chance to Ritter's Critters. She was a little unsure of the situation at first, but soon warmed up to her new playmates. For my first day with an 18 month old, 9 month old and a 6 month old, it went pretty smoothly. We're working on getting our rhythm down pat, but it will come before we know it!
The best part of my day was when Avery and Chance (the youngest) were both sitting in my lap, and while drinking her bottle, Avery starts caressing Chance's hand. They continued rubbing and holding each other's hands for quite some time. It was a very peaceful moment and so darn cute. I only wish I could have snapped a picture!





The best part of my day was when Avery and Chance (the youngest) were both sitting in my lap, and while drinking her bottle, Avery starts caressing Chance's hand. They continued rubbing and holding each other's hands for quite some time. It was a very peaceful moment and so darn cute. I only wish I could have snapped a picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the "blog"!!!!! These little "Ritter Critters" are the best!!!!!!!!!!!! Your pictures are great! Looks like everyone is having a good time!
Love, Mimi
Post a Comment