Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lonely for some kids!

It's been over two weeks now and I feel like I haven't had the Critters for two months!! If it weren't for this flooring project still going on, I'd have to have a play date. I know it's more fun to view pictures, so I'll work on getting some on for you all to view. And as you may have guessed, there is still no Baby Boots. What is this kid doing in there??!! As Cailyn, C.J., Avery, Nevaeh, and Chance would say, "Come out Baby Boots!" Maybe he/she can sense that they aren't here, and so "it" feels there is no need to come out and play. I'm now 5 days past my due date and I get to go back on Thursday. I am 4 centimeters dilated and 90% effaced. I started out at 2 centimeters on New Year's Eve........soon enough. Right??!!

No comments: