Sunday, February 14, 2010

Here's Nolan!


Our little smiley boy.

This is absolutely his most favorite spot - daddy's chest. He LOVES his daddy (:

Nevaeh and Nolan's first meet and greet.

Daddy's dream (even before Nolan was conceived) was for his little boy to be a barefoot kicker for the Browns. Well, Nolan seems to understand this and is always losing just one sock. We have multiple photos of this happening. Guess it's time to start practicing those field goals!

Avery just adores little Nolie. Her and Matt came over one morning and brought us breakfast, and I think she fell in love with the little guy. Avery is the first little girl to ever kiss Nolan, so I guess that means they're bonded for life!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for sharing!! You are officially now on my stalking list! :)

Nolan's a doll! I can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

Nolan has a dimple.
How precious is that.
Daddy is very proud as we can see in just these few pics.
Awww Danielle, I am so very happy for you and Brandon.

I can't wait to see the prof photos and the family photos.