Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Critter Kid Band

Something is in the water today. These kids are super hyper and excited. They decided to get their new instruments out and have a little jam session. C.J. on the "clippers" (I forget the actual name for them), Avery with the maracas, and Chance rocking out with the jingle bells and vocals!

They were putting on a show for Evan and were super loud and super cute. They first did their rendition of Old MacDonald, then Twinkle, Twinkle, and moved on to Dr. Knickerbocker. They ended the show with Itsy Bitsy Spider. Evan loved it. All the while Nolan slept through the whole thing. The kid sleeps through it all...

The little ones just got their tummies full and are snoozing, so the big kids are headed to the backyard to do some exploring. I am using a new laptop, so I'm able to do some updating throughout our days to let the moms know just what their kids are up to. I usually forget all of the cute things they do by the end of the day, so this will hopefully help me to share all of our fun stories.

I will hopefully begin uploading our picutres to this computer too, so I can share those more quickly! Off to have some fun...

No comments: