Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Evan & Nolan, BFF's for Life!

Can I just say how great these kids are? How often is it that a kid decides it's time to take a nap without any prompting from the babysitter? Chance fell asleep sitting on the bean bag chair while Avery and C.J. continued playing. Then a few moments later, C.J. climbs onto the couch and drifts off. Avery was feeling a bit bored without having her friends to play with (or a babysitter for that matter, since I was caring for the babes) and after walking around in circles for a bit, decided she needed to climb up onto the couch too and take a nap. They've all been doing this for awhile now which is nice for Nanny Dani! I guess I just wear them out!

It was time for Evan's nap too, so up he went to his bedroom to fall asleep. Nolo and I sat on the floor and were playing when we heard Evan crying. So, down he came where he got to join us on the floor for some playtime, where he almost fell asleep. Seems all he needed was his buddy Nolan.

Don't worry, you'll get to see some cute pictures soon!

No comments: