I've been doing my best to get the blog updated with pictures from July to present, however, it is a slow going process. Sometimes Mr. Blogger just doesn't feel like accepting my pictures, no matter how many times I try, and of course, I can't just skip putting the pictures up...so we'll continue to try and make some magic...and fine some time!
As the headline states, we've had some good-byes and some hellos. C.J. and Chance "graduated" from Ritter's Critters and are now enjoying preschool. We had a fun week with them prior to their last day. One day we had a Pirate & Princess party, and I will hopefully get those pictures up soon, along with some stories! They are definitely missed around here, but we know we'll get to play soon!
Our new addition comes to us from the Skiles family. Little Elisabeth has been coming for about 3 weeks now, and she has been such a delight. She is currently sleeping in the Moses Basket that Evan and Nolan used as newborns. I recommend them - THANKS SUVERS!
Speaking of her being a delight, this morning she was "talking" and smiling and then became a little sleepy. I wrapped her in a blanket, picked her up and she was out! She has been snoozing ever since. Nolo and Evan are playing cute together with the toys on the floor and Avery and Cailyn are sitting at the table talking like little grown ups. I've been doing my best to keep a running log of their funny conversations, as well as, the fascinating and cute things that the little boys do together. Those will also get posted...sometime (:
Okay, my few minutes are up....babies are waking, girls are in need of some story time, and I think I smell a skunk...................
No comments:
Post a Comment