Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mornings are Fun!

It's barely 8:00am and we have had such an exciting morning. Cailyn arrived with toy catalogs and told me she would show me things to buy Nolan. When we started going through the pages, she was filled with so much excitment, and I began to hear, "Wow, that's amazing" and "This is making me crazy"! I must admit, there were a lot of wonderful toys to admire.

Then, when Avery arrived with her flashlight, they decided they should have a fort, so Matt built them a little hide-a-way where they could read and hopefully not be "bothered" by the little boys.

Speaking of those little boys, they are hilarious together. Evan thought it would be helpful to feed Nolan his breakfast (cereal and fruit), so he dipped the spoon and actually did a great job at getting it into his mouth. Then Evan found Elisabeth's pacifier and laid it with her in the swing. He then found Nolan's pacifier and so lovingly shoved it into his mouth. He is just like his sister, trying to take care of everyone! Evan and Avery love each other very much. I can see it right now as Evan gives Avery a big bear hug...or is he trying to tackle her? Either way, he's full of love!

How fast our mornings move. Now Evan is being silly with Nolan once again. He's got Nolan by the leg, not letting him crawl away. Nolan doesn't mind. He's going to snatch Evan's chocolate milk, so all will be good.

Those two boys are going to be soooo ornery together. I know this because it's already starting. Yesterday I had to put Evan in time out for biting Avery. Then Nolan was being a little pistol about something, so for the mere cuteness of it, I put him next to Evan. I snapped such a cute picture and cannot wait to share it on here. (I have to do that from our upstairs computer, so you will have to wait).

Yesterday was also filled with funny stories (I guess we're never really lacking funny stories in Critterville). Avery was in the bathroom doing her business, and we hear her calling for Cailyn. So Cailyn opens the door and says, "Yes, Avery?" Avery responds, "I love you Cailyn. I wish I could go at your house." They proceed to chat in the bathroom while Avery is sitting on the toilet, and all I can picture is two little teenage blondes, primping in the bathroom together.

Someday, when Blogger accepts videos from the Flip camcorder, you will all get to see these silly kids in action!

No comments: